2 Mar 2013

FIRST PAGE OF THE BOOK TRANSLATED



A page from the Book, ALLAH, KAABA AUR BANDA.

FIRST SIGHT OF KABAA:

The House of Allah, Kabaa of Allah, is all out in my focus of eyes, What a splendid-scene! It is the most dignified and glorified place on earth. It is the Kaabaa, whose name always necessarily clicked on my tongue and lips before start of every prayer five times a day. Right now Kabaa is in front with its full vibrancy and exuberance. Its the deviling of my ALLAH. Dignified, compelling, and glorified, it's the same House where ALLAH descends from Heaven and manifests here. It excited me, it moved me. Unruly yearnings and passions tend to exalt all limits and boundaries. The bowl of love and devotion brimmed and exhumed. Ecstasy riden heart resorted to mix in an unknown and unseen spiritual realm. My inner tend to become one, there was nothing in between. My body overcame by unknown forgetfulness reigned and chain of tears began to trickle down to through my cheeks and my beard was soaked with my tears. All works and methods of praise and prayer vanished away from my lexicon pool and faculty. My very first sight at Kabaa peeped through Babe Abdul Aziz. What was ahead? It was House of ALLAH in its splendedness and grandeur. The first idol house on the earth in the wrold's all idol houses. The image of which remained as center of all prayers which I could offer through whole span of my life. That is right now before my eyes. First my eyes bow down in sheer veneration, then raised and continued to have focus on a single entity. They choose one place, one point and stayed on the House of Allah for a moment, I thought my eyes have become stationary and pupils are not moving. A wave spilled through my body and nerves. Hairs on skin got straightened; a comma like situation gripped me. Is it a dream or the work of my fancy? I closed my eyes, then opened and slightly rubbed them to believe, to confirm whether I am in a dreamland or really in the Court of my creator. It was confirmed. Henceforth, my eyes never allowed me to take away or to shift them. Since long they were in a state of waiting? Since, how long they wanted to see it, to focus it? Words are not toeing the line of my impulses, my uttering's. I do not possess good command over words. I do not know how to choose them. The dignity and splendid', as occurred and revealed to me, is indescribable. If all oceans on earth may convert into ink and all trees be consumed in the manufacturing of pens, the dignity and Glory of the House of ALLAH cannot be encompassed / recorded. Let alone my drained and humble pen.

KITHAY MAHER ALI KITHAY TAYRI SENAA,

It is very strange and unexplainable state of my inner self. Happiness and pleasure brew in every nerve of mine. My pride in assimilating Holiness, Glory and Exalted sight of House of Allah was out of bounds. My inner felt in ecstasy, elevation and in a state of enlightenment. The very sight of House of ALLAH lent me in a state of forgetfulness. I was escalating to a state where I was being absorbed in House of ALLAH. There was nothing in between. It was the moment when the name of the Book ALLAH, KAABA AUR BANDDA clicked on my mind and I immediately decided to name it accordingly.

Every pilgrim goes through a circle seven times around the House of ALLAH. What a grand Site it presents it. Does this process signify a system? Persons form all nations of the world take part in circles around Kaabaa in a uniform way. Whites, blacks, yellows, of flattened nose, of round and small faces, of bulky and thin bodies, of white, black and of curly hairs, young, of six or seven feet height or of 3 or 4 feet of low height, men and women all participate in an slowly moving stream. O Lord! All these supplicate before you. They had been waiting for this place since years. They have found the fruits of their desire. O ALLAH! they all are at your door step. All are in a state of happiness, satisfaction and feel pride on their luck. Your House has a unique spiritual pull towards it. This serves as a unique center for all Muslims on this temporal world. Asma, weeping with flowing streams of tears, repeatedly expresses. "O ALLAH! we had never afforded even to think that we would be so fortunate to be physically in your House and fortune would ever smile on us in this way. We would be in front of your house and there would be no obstacle/prevention, we would be so close to the infinite". ALLAH has descended from heaven; His indirect manifestation, He is seeing his humble worshipers, smiling over them, answering our earnest supplications. O ALLAH, all these your creatures, worshipers are circling around your House, they are today in moment of crises and difficulty, guide them a way to come out of existing impasse. While praying, particularly focused on, for the children from Pakistan, all came to my mind who had requested for prayers. In my youth, my grandfather used to predict. "my grandchild shall be a renowned Civil Surgeon". My grandmother, my maternal grandfather and mother, my maternal uncle and above all my mother in law, all these figures, who used to pray for me, for a moment vanished from my mental screen as we stepped in the House of ALLAH. but as soon as I recovered my conscious self all patterns of supplications and prayers began recurring in my inner-self.

All knocked at my consciousness who had requested for prayers, however, forgetfulness and ecstasy-ridden state continued to swell in till the last round. Passions of pride are brimming out as I am penning down these lines in the Court yard Masjid-e-Haraam. The time for Zahur is approaching. I have certainly been chosen by Divine Will to offer my first prayer in the Court yard of Haram and pleasure surging within me. My heart is throbbing for over this high and exalted fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment